Webcast: StreamTask+ for Software Quality Assurance and Update Management
June 18, 2014
As seen at International MUSE...
The challenge of managing your Meditech updates may mean re-evaluating your update process. StreamTask+ gets you started on the road to true Software Quality Assurance so you can:
- Gain a better understanding of what all those DTSs mean to you and your hospital--with StreamTask+ you can easily sort, batch, and focus on your highest priorities
- Track all issues associated with the update
- Upload existing spreadsheets and create new tasks to manage all aspects of the update process
- Have one place for all information about the update
- Generate reports in moments, and rely on real-time progress tracking.
Join us on Wednesday, June 18th to see how StreamTask+ helps manage Meditech updates for all Meditech hospital platforms.
StreamTask+ is a browser-based application that manages medical software updates, migrations and healthcare IT department tasks. StreamTask+ is a multi-function tool that not only converts Meditech's update documentation into an online database of tasks that can be assigned, tested, documented, and tracked, but also houses a powerful functionality for building, saving and launching testing scenarios that can be reused for each update and facilitates all varieties of process-testing. This is crucial for achieving the consistency, efficiency and confidence that Software Quality Assurance brings to healthcare IT. Join us on Wednesday, June 18 to learn more!
This webcast will be presented at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific. It will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
For more webcast information or to register, please click here, or contact us via email at Information@arraysoftware.com or by phone at 413.789.2600.